posted to rec.boats.racing.power
astrolounger

Default Value of 2 Bobcat Tunnel hull racers

I am trying to determine the value of two hulls that I aquired.They are
both about 11 feet in length and are tunnel types.The manufacturer was
Bobcat Racing.Anyone have a clue about value if any?Thanks in
advance,here are some images of them.
http://allen224.com/boat1.jpg
http://allen224.com/boat2.jpg
http://allen224.com/boat3.jpg
http://allen224.com/boat4.jpg
http://allen224.com/boat5.jpg

posted to rec.boats.racing.power
Powercat

The Bobcat was designed in 1985 or 86 by "Bob" Carlson, Art Carlson's
son. They raced them in Sport C (40hp stock engines) when the class
was booming. Don't have a clue on current value but you might try
posting the photos and the question over on the Scream & Fly website
in the history forum. http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/index.php?
powercat