BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   How to ship a boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/22688-how-ship-boat.html)

J.B. Bobbitt September 12th 04 08:37 PM

How to ship a boat

I'm trying to sell a Class "C" racing hydroplane: ~10 ft long, 5 ft wide, 20
in tall at transom, ~250 lbs., no trailer.

How do people usually ship boats like that? Any ideas?

Thanks a heap.
-jbb

bomar September 14th 04 08:02 PM

Should be a buyer MUST pick up item....no shipping.

Tell them to haul it via:
1. Back of pickup
or
2. flatbed trailer