BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   jetsprinting (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/15314-jetsprinting.html)

696 January 14th 04 03:56 PM

jetsprinting

just seen this for the first time at the London Boat show
apart from the obvious searches on Google

anyone got any NG or webpages
especially orientated for the UK market (is there one?)

they talk about a UK event in the Summer - anyone any details?

TIA

Mike J. January 24th 04 02:13 PM

jetsprinting

Well in 1996 I found this site and responded to
My first Thread on this group, It was about
"Jet Sprinting".
I was with a company SCARAB Boats and we
were involved in the design and building of a
Jet Sprint 16ft based on the Aussie sprint racing style.
A lot has happended since that time but I still
have the First Scarab Jet Sprint and a lot of
information to share.
This Group is no longer a good place to post so
I will contact you by EMail.
Regards Mike J.