BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   Mrs. C onnie Payne is a hottie.......... (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/15303-mrs-c-onnie-payne-hottie.html)

Wyatt Earp December 22nd 03 04:02 AM

Mrs. C onnie Payne is a hottie..........

Connie Payne
is a hottie, but the best thing about her is her passision for boat racing
she is some one.unlike some of you maggots.............
she care's
Wyatt Earp

Boatracer11f December 23rd 03 01:45 AM

Mrs. C onnie Payne is a hottie..........

(Wyatt Earp) wrote in message . com...
Connie Payne
is a hottie, but the best thing about her is her passision for boat racing
she is some one.unlike some of you maggots.............
she care's
Wyatt Earp

Dear Connie,

Nice message to yourself. Hope you feel good about yourself this
holiday season psycho!

Michael Barrett

Boatracer11f December 24th 03 07:32 PM

Mrs. C onnie Payne is a hottie..........

(Wyatt Earp) wrote in message . com...
Connie Payne
is a hottie, but the best thing about her is her passision for boat racing
she is some one.unlike some of you maggots.............
she care's
Wyatt Earp

All I can picture is Connie on the "Christmas Dinner Table" on a
silver platter with an apple in her mouth. Hottie probably not unless
you are her husband. Disturbing probably.