BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   Roostertails - Waterford (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/15204-roostertails-waterford.html)

Sean M. Bowsher August 5th 03 11:31 PM

Roostertails - Waterford

Hey Race Boat Fans!

Pontiac Lake - Waterford, Michigan July 26-27, 2003

J and Fae invade Waterford! Racer Bob and the Quake on the Lake IV was where
the invasion took place. After hard fought battles and a few war scars
everyone came relatively unharmed! Go to www.Roostertails.net to read the J
and Fae Report from Waterford for all of the war time news!!

Also the photos from this event are in the works. The photographer being
100 miles from the web wizard makes it hard to get the photos up quick. But
I promise by this weekend we will deliver!!

St. Louis, MO and the ChampBoat Series is our next event, August 15-17.
Its a great tunnel boat race, don't miss it!

Sean M. Bowsher
www.Roostertails.net
www.Roostertails.org
www.Roostertails.com