BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   APBA Offshore Brings Powerboat Excitement Back to Grand Bahama Island (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/15155-re-apba-offshore-brings-powerboat-excitement-back-grand-bahama-island.html)

MafiaMuthaFoker July 21st 03 12:46 AM

APBA Offshore Brings Powerboat Excitement Back to Grand Bahama Island

This sounds like one hell of a race! That is racing!

Chazw191 July 21st 03 04:13 PM

APBA Offshore Brings Powerboat Excitement Back to Grand Bahama Island

Inigo, of you did a little checking, you would have found that the LLC National
Championships are in Tampa Bay in October.
With a little effort, it's not difficult to be accurate. Hey Inigo, how many
boats showed up for "Indianapolis On the Water" in Sarasota? Don't bother
answering. I'll expend a little effort and get a true count, not something that
would come out of your lying pie hole.

Chaz W.

ESAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inigo Montoya July 21st 03 06:08 PM

APBA Offshore Brings Powerboat Excitement Back to Grand Bahama Island

"Chazw191" wrote in message

Hey, Chaz the Spaz, our favorite trailer pusher is back!

Glad to see ya here, chucky boy........finally end that vacation with Mikey
Barrett, or you been out washing the boat some more??

What boat did you say you were in??? Oh, that's right, you're not a racer.
Opps, me bad...........

Inigo Montoya July 21st 03 06:11 PM

APBA Offshore Brings Powerboat Excitement Back to Grand Bahama Island

Sorry Gordo, ol' boy, when they said *second* annual, I thought it was the
N.C. same as last year.
Seemed typical All-wize

"Flamenco 2 U" wrote in message

Let's run the *national* championships in another country!!!!!!!

You must have some type of reading problem. I didn't see any

"National"
Championship anywhere in your quote, but I did see that this is an

"island"
Championship...

"The second annual Grand Bahama Island Championship, presented by the

Islands of the Bahamas"...