BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   KEYWEST WILL FAIL!!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/15146-re-keywest-will-fail.html)

Dan Carver July 18th 03 02:02 AM

KEYWEST WILL FAIL!!!!

(BigIrishDick4U) wrote in message ...
Don't bother taking the trip kneel downers! Save your money. Brad and his
circus are setting up a huge failure. Ed Hearn is going to have a field day
with this! I can smell it already!! Ed is licking his chops. I am surprised
actually he even gives a crap about the race. As soon as he saw that Walker
was involved he should have known how serious this race was going to be.

Keywest is full of homosexuals. Any man that would travel to KeyWest
will rot in hell. Homosexuality is a sin. The white man needs to
resist all of these temptations.