BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   The Successful LLC (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/15119-re-successful-llc.html)

MEAN GENE July 9th 03 07:31 PM

The Successful LLC

(14-H) wrote in message . com...
Flamenco2 posted:
Call it whatever you want, but you have to call it successful.
In simple terms, It's working, and continues to work. and no matter how hard
eddie and jeffie try to tell y'all differently, the offshore racers are behind
the Offshore-LLC 100%

Successful???? Okay, let's see those successful-reflecting financial
reports that show how much profit the LLC made last year. Put up or
shut up with this line of argument. The LLC is a for-profit company.
Let's see how its doing. 14-H.

Who cares? We are all aware the offshore guys don't like the Hearns
and The Hearns don't like the Offshore guys. With that in mind put
your efforts into another avenue. I would enjoy reading about
boatracing on this forum. Not bull****.

14-H July 10th 03 08:32 PM

The Successful LLC

We are all aware the offshore guys don't like the Hearns
and The Hearns don't like the Offshore guys.

This is not accurrate! I love all forms of powerboat racing (and cars
for that matter). I have no problem with Offshore racers. To the
contrary, I'd kinda like to know where the money is they gave to Mike
A. which they believed was going to Detroit to help pay for the Hall
of Champions and the Propeller magazine (their APBA membership money).
Offshore racers paid it to Mike A. under the belief they were getting
an APBA membership. Mike A's answer is "we're putting it to good
use." Damnit! This ain't right! 14-H.