BoatBanter.com

-   -   Stopping Trolls (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99971-stopping-trolls.html)

sherwin dubren November 13th 08 06:47 AM

Stopping Trolls

I don't know how effective this is, but I send the full message with
headers to their Internet Provider abuse department asking them to be
removed. If more people did this, the effectiveness would go up.

Sherwin

[email protected] November 13th 08 10:42 AM

Stopping Trolls

On Nov 13, 1:47*am, sherwin dubren wrote:
I don't know how effective this is, but I send the full message with
headers to their Internet Provider abuse department asking them to be
removed. *If more people did this, the effectiveness would go up.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahaha

Been there, tried that....DONT WORK.