BoatBanter.com

-   -   And the beat goes on and on and on... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99940-beat-goes.html)

Boater November 11th 08 03:03 PM

And the beat goes on and on and on...

And the beat goes on:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...videoId=209420

[email protected] November 11th 08 03:12 PM

And so do your lies, vulgarity, nastiness, and low life bull****, liar.

Jim November 11th 08 04:06 PM

wrote:
On Nov 11, 10:03 am, Boater wrote:
And the beat goes on:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...videoId=209420

And so do your lies, vulgarity, nastiness, and low life bull****, liar.

I didn't know that Canada was referred to as the "Gay US".
You learn something new every day. ;-)

Don White November 11th 08 05:19 PM

"Jim" wrote in message
On Nov 11, 10:03 am, Boater wrote:
And the beat goes on:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...videoId=209420

And so do your lies, vulgarity, nastiness, and low life bull****, liar.

I didn't know that Canada was referred to as the "Gay US".
You learn something new every day. ;-)

I think you'd better go back to remedial classes and get some more learn'n.

Boater November 11th 08 05:23 PM

Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
On Nov 11, 10:03 am, Boater wrote:
And the beat goes on:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...videoId=209420
And so do your lies, vulgarity, nastiness, and low life bull****, liar.

I didn't know that Canada was referred to as the "Gay US".
You learn something new every day. ;-)

I think you'd better go back to remedial classes and get some more learn'n.

Jim "learnt" everything he knows cleaning the showers in the Navy. After
the boys tired of him, he was promoted to paint chipper.

[email protected] November 11th 08 06:08 PM

[email protected] November 11th 08 07:12 PM

And the beat goes on and on and on...

On Nov 11, 1:39*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:
On Nov 11, 10:03 am, Boater wrote:
And the beat goes on:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...videoId=209420
And so do your lies, vulgarity, nastiness, and low life bull****,
liar.
I didn't know that Canada was referred to as the "Gay US".
You learn something new every day. ;-)

I think you'd better go back to remedial classes and get some more
learn'n.

Jim "learnt" everything he knows cleaning the showers in the Navy. After
the boys tired of him, he was promoted to paint chipper.

What is your fascination with sailors Krousie. One might think you are a
stalker. A gay one to boot.

Maybe because he is a wannabe boater?- Hide quoted text -

Harry is a MOST accomplished sailor, just ask him! Why, Bill, don't
you believe his wild tales about sailing from S.F. to Hawaii, single
handing around the horn, traversed the Panama Canal, sailed large
boats competetively, his father making a trans-Atlantic trip in a
runabout in winter and the ensuing fireboat welcome in NYC? Gee, I
don't see why anyone would ever doubt those tales!

Richard Casady November 11th 08 09:35 PM

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:12:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Why, Bill, don't
you believe his wild tales about sailing from S.F. to Hawaii

Someone motored a twenty something catamaran with a pair of 28 hp
Yanmar Diesel outboards to Hawaii. Atlantic is far easier. I have
crossed the Atlantic twice in Summer, in big ships, and waves averaged
about three feet. And you don't have to do it non stop. Refuel in
Iceland for example.

Casady

Boater November 11th 08 10:16 PM

Richard Casady wrote:
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:12:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Why, Bill, don't
you believe his wild tales about sailing from S.F. to Hawaii

Someone motored a twenty something catamaran with a pair of 28 hp
Yanmar Diesel outboards to Hawaii. Atlantic is far easier. I have
crossed the Atlantic twice in Summer, in big ships, and waves averaged
about three feet. And you don't have to do it non stop. Refuel in
Iceland for example.

Casady

You are responding to Loogy, the ranking idiot of rec.boats.

DK November 12th 08 12:32 AM

Jim wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 11, 10:03 am, Boater wrote:
And the beat goes on:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...videoId=209420

And so do your lies, vulgarity, nastiness, and low life bull****, liar.

I didn't know that Canada was referred to as the "Gay US".
You learn something new every day. ;-)

I was surprised to learn that, too. It *must* be true if Jon Stewart
say it is.