Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Senior Member

Default The "O"s...

I wonder how the transitition will go. I bet Bush really helps Obama,
and gives him "all" of the information he will need to take over the
country. Not pass bunch of trap door policy and leave out important
information about little issues like "AlQueda" and possible threats to
the country. The Clinton staff was too busy taking the "W"s off of all
the keyboards, stealing furniture, trashing the offices, and setting
land mines for the incoming administration.

Bush is too good for that, even after listening to the lies of the DNC
for the last 8 years...

Say what you want, but I bet the Bush staff doesn't spend it's time
stealing the "O"s...