BoatBanter.com

-   -   FINALLY, I think I found the elusive Lobster boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99924-finally-i-think-i-found-elusive-lobster-boat.html)

[email protected] November 10th 08 08:09 PM

FINALLY, I think I found the elusive Lobster boat

Has to be it, and Harry HAS lost weight!

http://tinyurl.com/5duszl

Wayne.B November 10th 08 09:28 PM

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:09:54 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Has to be it, and Harry HAS lost weight!

http://tinyurl.com/5duszl

Can't be, it has the optional high transom feature.

[email protected] November 11th 08 12:56 AM

On Nov 10, 4:28*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:09:54 -0800 (PST), wrote:
Has to be it, and Harry HAS lost weight!

http://tinyurl.com/5duszl

Can't be, it has the optional high transom feature.

Which one you think has a bigger butt crack, WAFA or his Pawkaw..?

I wonder if he is required to carry a hull id on his belt?

Ha... WAFA... [ what a fat ass ] !!

Boater November 11th 08 01:10 AM

wrote:
On Nov 10, 4:28 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:09:54 -0800 (PST), wrote:
Has to be it, and Harry HAS lost weight!
http://tinyurl.com/5duszl
Can't be, it has the optional high transom feature.

Which one you think has a bigger butt crack, WAFA or his Pawkaw..?

I wonder if he is required to carry a hull id on his belt?

Ha... WAFA... [ what a fat ass ] !!

This from a short little schitt like you, a twerp so unintimidating
rookie girl cops shove him on the stairs?

[email protected] November 11th 08 01:05 PM

On Nov 10, 8:10*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 10, 4:28 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:09:54 -0800 (PST), wrote:
Has to be it, and Harry HAS lost weight!
http://tinyurl.com/5duszl
Can't be, it has the optional high transom feature.

Which one you think has a bigger butt crack, WAFA or his Pawkaw..?

I wonder if he is required to carry a hull id on his belt?

Ha... WAFA... [ what a fat ass ] !!

This from a short little schitt like you, a twerp so unintimidating
rookie girl cops shove him on the stairs?

And yet another lie from Harry.