BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anybody still shoot film? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99902-anybody-still-shoot-film.html)

Tom Francis - SWSports November 9th 08 08:17 PM

Anybody still shoot film?

Just found a four pack of ISO 800 Fuji Film - the good stuff, 24
exposures, 35 mm.

Anybody what them? If not, I'm going to chuck them too. :)

Boater November 9th 08 08:23 PM

Anybody still shoot film?

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
Just found a four pack of ISO 800 Fuji Film - the good stuff, 24
exposures, 35 mm.

Anybody what them? If not, I'm going to chuck them too. :)

It is good stuff, but I shoot Velvia, another Fuji product, these days.

JR North November 9th 08 09:24 PM

Anybody still shoot film?

Not me. bought a Canon Powershot G2 3 years ago-$600.w/acc. It's paid
for itself already. Still have a couple 35mm cams w/film
inside...wonder what's on them?...
JR

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 20:17:42 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Just found a four pack of ISO 800 Fuji Film - the good stuff, 24
exposures, 35 mm.

Anybody what them? If not, I'm going to chuck them too. :)

HOME PAGE:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

big J November 9th 08 09:30 PM

Anybody still shoot film?

Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
Just found a four pack of ISO 800 Fuji Film - the good stuff, 24
exposures, 35 mm.

Anybody what them? If not, I'm going to chuck them too. :)

It is good stuff, but I shoot Velvia, another Fuji product, these days.

I had you figured for shooting heroin these days. How's that job search
going, BTW?