BoatBanter.com

-   -   Dennis Rodman lands in jail, accused of drunken boating (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/999-re-dennis-rodman-lands-jail-accused-drunken-boating.html)

Larry Hill September 6th 03 04:08 PM

Dennis Rodman lands in jail, accused of drunken boating

Dennis Rodman lands in jail, accused of drunken boating

So what s so unusual about that?
Larry Hill

John Gaquin September 6th 03 09:35 PM

Dennis Rodman lands in jail, accused of drunken boating

"Allan" wrote in message news:rf06b.113597

Dennis Rodman lands in jail.....

That could be a standing head at papers throughout the country.

Keith September 7th 03 01:58 PM

Dennis Rodman lands in jail, accused of drunken boating

Yea, we're pretty sure he killed a couple of folks on a lake in Texas awhile
back. They found the wrecked boat and bodies the next day, and his big
speedboat that he had been out running around in drunk the night before
mysteriously disappeared from the lake before sunup, never to be seen again.

--

Keith
__

Wayne.B September 10th 03 05:19 AM

Dennis Rodman lands in jail, accused of drunken boating

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 20:16:32 -0400, Brian K wrote:

Was he wearing his dress ?

As I understand it, his boat had insufficient flam buoyancy