BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo BAR! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99893-yo-bar.html)

JohnH[_3_] November 9th 08 05:52 PM

Yo BAR!

Got this at our Seniors Golf Club luncheon. Luckily, they used the USGA
index from three weeks ago, and not the most current which has gone up over
two strokes!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...stImproved.jpg
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

Boater November 9th 08 06:10 PM

Yo BAR!

http://tinyurl.com/2ol5u

BAR[_3_] November 9th 08 10:09 PM

Yo BAR!

JohnH wrote:
Got this at our Seniors Golf Club luncheon. Luckily, they used the USGA
index from three weeks ago, and not the most current which has gone up over
two strokes!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...stImproved.jpg

Congratulations! Mine has gone up half a stroke in the last month.