BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Harry and Jimmie! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99877-yo-harry-jimmie.html)

JohnH[_3_] November 8th 08 01:13 PM

Yo Harry and Jimmie!

In your continuous attempts to devolve, one of you said, "Awwww...we found
a sore spot."

Are you two fondling each other's 'spots' enough to determine which are
sore?

Yuck! Do you squeeze each other's evil smelling pustulesf also, or is that
something that Harry remains the expert at doing?

Tell us more about 'loads'!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

[email protected] November 8th 08 02:03 PM

Yo Harry and Jimmie!

On Nov 8, 8:13*am, JohnH wrote:
In your continuous attempts to devolve, one of you said, "Awwww...wefound
a sore spot."

Are you two fondling each other's 'spots' enough to determine which are
sore?

Yuck! Do you squeeze each other's evil smelling pustulesf also, or is that
something that Harry remains the expert at doing?

Tell us more about 'loads'!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

I think it's almost time for another ignore week.. Oh, and let me beat
Harry to the punch....."it would be good if we would ignore justwait,
dk, john, loogie, etc." Of course that would leave only the liars
and jelous punks, but Harry, Donnie, and Jim find it easier to keep up
to that kind of filth... I just can't imagine spending all day making
up stories and fighting with sockpuppets until my kid goes into a
depression and slanders me all over the net or in Harrys case, just
disowns me.... snerk

Rowdy Mouse Racing, do what you think is right in your heart, and no
one can ever question you as a parent..

Boater November 8th 08 02:08 PM

Yo Harry and Jimmie!

That's absolute bull****.

[email protected] November 8th 08 03:15 PM

Yo Harry and Jimmie!

On Nov 8, 9:08*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:

Rowdy Mouse Racing, do what you think is right in your heart, and no
one can ever question you as a parent..

That's absolute bull****.

You're an absolute asshole.
We all know that your family won't have anything to do with you. Maybe
it's because you think that doing what's right in your heart is
bull****?

JohnH[_3_] November 8th 08 11:12 PM

Yo Harry and Jimmie!

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 09:08:37 -0500, Boater wrote:

wrote:

Rowdy Mouse Racing, do what you think is right in your heart, and no
one can ever question you as a parent..

That's absolute bull****.

Awwwww. Did someone touch a sore spot?

Was it an unsqueezed pustule, Harry?

JohnH[_3_] November 8th 08 11:14 PM

Yo Harry and Jimmie!

On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 06:03:05 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 8, 8:13*am, JohnH wrote:
[...]

Let's go for it! They're easy to ignore, although more fun to play with.
But I can hold off for a week. I'll start tomorrow. Let 'em live with their
pustule popping selves for a week.

Boater November 8th 08 11:19 PM

Yo Harry and Jimmie!

wrote:
Rowdy Mouse Racing, do what you think is right in your heart, and no
one can ever question you as a parent..

That's absolute bull****.

Awwwww. Did someone touch a sore spot?

Was it an unsqueezed pustule, Harry?

Pustules seem to plague you and yours, Herring, not me. Were you a
disgusting pig before you went into the army, or did you learn it while
wearing a uniform.

JohnH[_3_] November 9th 08 02:36 AM

Yo Harry and Jimmie!

wrote:
Rowdy Mouse Racing, do what you think is right in your heart, and no
one can ever question you as a parent..
That's absolute bull****.

Awwwww. Did someone touch a sore spot?

Was it an unsqueezed pustule, Harry?

Pustules seem to plague you and yours, Herring, not me. Were you a
disgusting pig before you went into the army, or did you learn it while
wearing a uniform.

Harry, you're the one who compares things to squeezing evil smelling
pustules. How could you possibly make such comparisons without a *lot* of
pustule squeezing experience?

Huh, WAFL?

Jim November 9th 08 08:39 PM

Yo Harry and Jimmie!

wrote:
On Nov 8, 9:08 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:

Rowdy Mouse Racing, do what you think is right in your heart, and no
one can ever question you as a parent..

That's absolute bull****.

You're an absolute asshole.
We all know that your family won't have anything to do with you. Maybe
it's because you think that doing what's right in your heart is
bull****?

Rumer has it that Krauses bride dropped the hyphen krause and reverted
back to her maiden name. Who coulld blame her.

Jim November 9th 08 08:40 PM

Yo Harry and Jimmie!

wrote:
Rowdy Mouse Racing, do what you think is right in your heart, and no
one can ever question you as a parent..
That's absolute bull****.
Awwwww. Did someone touch a sore spot?

Was it an unsqueezed pustule, Harry?

Pustules seem to plague you and yours, Herring, not me. Were you a
disgusting pig before you went into the army, or did you learn it while
wearing a uniform.

Harry, you're the one who compares things to squeezing evil smelling
pustules. How could you possibly make such comparisons without a *lot* of
pustule squeezing experience?

Huh, WAFL?

I wonder if Krause was an asshole before he was a coward?