BoatBanter.com

-   -   Crestliner Muskie photo (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99853-crestliner-muskie-photo.html)

Terry S November 7th 08 04:15 PM

Crestliner Muskie photo

I was afraid that my post was going to be lost in all the garbage
noise on this newsgroup, so I'm starting a new post. Man this NG is
polluted.

Several of you asked to see a picture of the old gal. Here she is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32165280@N02/

Enjoy.

Terry

[email protected] November 7th 08 05:53 PM

Crestliner Muskie photo

On Nov 7, 11:15*am, Terry S wrote:
I was afraid that my post was going to be lost in all the garbage
noise on this newsgroup, so I'm starting a new post. Man this NG is
polluted.

Several of you asked to see a picture of the old gal. Here she is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32165280@N02/

Enjoy.

Terry

I saw it, and it's a beaut! Looks like it was just on the showroom
floor!

JohnH[_3_] November 7th 08 07:10 PM

Crestliner Muskie photo

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:15:50 -0800 (PST), Terry S
wrote:

I was afraid that my post was going to be lost in all the garbage
noise on this newsgroup, so I'm starting a new post. Man this NG is
polluted.

Several of you asked to see a picture of the old gal. Here she is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32165280@N02/

Enjoy.

Terry

Thanks again! Your boat wasn't lost.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

Don White November 7th 08 07:40 PM

Crestliner Muskie photo

"Terry S" wrote in message
I was afraid that my post was going to be lost in all the garbage
noise on this newsgroup, so I'm starting a new post. Man this NG is
polluted.

Several of you asked to see a picture of the old gal. Here she is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32165280@N02/

Enjoy.

Terry

You must all be good friends. With our short summers I couldn't imagine
sharing a boat with 5 other people. The boat would have to be operating 12
hrs per day.