BoatBanter.com

-   -   What the hell is going on... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99818-what-hell-going.html)

Boater November 5th 08 10:21 PM

What the hell is going on...

....with the counts in Missouri and North Carolina?

jamesgangnc November 5th 08 11:05 PM

What the hell is going on...

"Boater" wrote in message
...with the counts in Missouri and North Carolina?

They are counting the provisional ballots. It's so close.

[email protected] November 5th 08 11:07 PM

What the hell is going on...

On Nov 5, 5:21*pm, Boater wrote:
...with the counts in Missouri and North Carolina?

I figured that because of your insider knowledge, knowing all of the
big players, having huge contracts with the Democratic party etc. that
you'd be the last to have to ask a boating newsgroup.

DK November 6th 08 01:49 AM

What the hell is going on...

wrote:
On Nov 5, 5:21 pm, Boater wrote:
...with the counts in Missouri and North Carolina?

I figured that because of your insider knowledge, knowing all of the
big players, having huge contracts with the Democratic party etc. that
you'd be the last to have to ask a boating newsgroup.

Consider the idiot to whom you are referring.