BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Loogy! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99797-yo-loogy.html)

JohnH[_3_] November 5th 08 03:15 AM

Yo Loogy!

How the hell is your kid doing? The arms healing OK? Casts off and
everything? I don't recall hearing much lately.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

[email protected] November 5th 08 03:40 AM

Yo Loogy!

On Nov 4, 10:15*pm, JohnH wrote:
How the hell is your kid doing? The arms healing OK? Casts off and
everything? I don't recall hearing much lately.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

Really, The Mouse keeps asking too.

By the way John, his "kid" is an official member of TRM... We call her
Breezy Mouse ;)

Team Rowdy Mouse, don't mess with The Mouse ;P

[email protected] November 5th 08 01:39 PM

Yo Loogy!

On Nov 4, 10:15*pm, JohnH wrote:
How the hell is your kid doing? The arms healing OK? Casts off and
everything? I don't recall hearing much lately.
--

John, she's doing good, she's had some rehab and has exercises to do
to get mobility back. She's got an appointment to see her doctor soon.