BoatBanter.com

-   -   Harry, Dearest (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99680-harry-dearest.html)

[email protected] October 31st 08 01:50 PM

Harry, Dearest

How's that little weiner hanging, chubby one? I have diagnosed you as
having a small penis complex, which explains all your overcompensation
here on this group. I know it's tough on you having a micro member
and being overweight, too. All that talk about "getting your share"
back in high school should have been a clue to us. But anyway, good
luck. Maybe you can find a woman with a small penis fetish.