BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good to see... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99671-good-see.html)

[email protected] October 31st 08 01:03 AM

Good to see...

That the jackasses that supported the swashbuckler in chief are still
here spouting the same crap.

What your latest excuse for invading Iraq? Have you come around to
oil now that it's 5 years, 4500 countrymen and 100s of thousands of
Iraqi civilians?

Where's Osama these days?

Do you like where the economy has gone? Like all the investment we've
made in the mid-east while letting our own go down the crapper?

Think McCain will lead us to the promised land? Go ahead, tell me how
the best solution for our present predicament is hiring McCain.

Anyone like to apologize for being an idiot for all these years? It
sure as hell isn't going to be me.

You all having a great time fueling your vessels?

Regards to all, whether you're an idiot or not.

jps

Tim October 31st 08 01:09 AM

Good to see...

On Oct 30, 8:03*pm, wrote:

You all having a great time fueling your vessels?

With gas now down to $2.19 in my locale, I did have a great time
refueling it when I was winterizing it.

Sure beat the $4.35 it hit this summer!

[email protected] October 31st 08 01:19 AM

Good to see...

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:09:37 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Oct 30, 8:03*pm, wrote:

You all having a great time fueling your vessels?

With gas now down to $2.19 in my locale, I did have a great time
refueling it when I was winterizing it.

Sure beat the $4.35 it hit this summer!

That couldn't be marine fuel from a dock. Our fuel in Seattle is
still $2.50 at the lowest and much more at the dock.

You can bet before the weather gets decent again that barrel oil
prices will be climbing again.

Gov. Palin was right on point today. After having toured a factory
that makes solar cells her subsequent rally included her oft-repeated
mantra of drill baby, drill. I think the message may have been lost
on the crowd.

Or, perhaps on her?

[email protected] October 31st 08 01:46 AM

Good to see...

Go tell George Bush that, idiot.

You think the spooks gonna do any better? You're in for a big
surprise......

Tim October 31st 08 02:32 AM

Good to see...

wrote:

On Oct 30, 8:03*pm, wrote:

You all having a great time fueling your vessels?

With gas now down to $2.19 in my locale, I did have a great time
refueling it when I was winterizing it.

Sure beat the $4.35 it hit this summer!

That couldn't be marine fuel from a dock. *Our fuel in Seattle is
still $2.50 at the lowest and much more at the dock.

Nope, that was fromt he local gas station right down the street.

You can bet before the weather gets decent again that barrel oil
prices will be climbing again. *

could be.

Calif Bill October 31st 08 05:38 AM

Good to see...

wrote in message
That the jackasses that supported the swashbuckler in chief are still
here spouting the same crap.

What your latest excuse for invading Iraq? Have you come around to
oil now that it's 5 years, 4500 countrymen and 100s of thousands of
Iraqi civilians?

snip
jps

Seems as if more dangerous in Obama's Chicago than Iraq.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/21/....ap/index.html
http://current.com/items/88913927_ch...capital_20 08

[email protected] October 31st 08 02:01 PM

Good to see...

On Oct 30, 9:46*pm, wrote:
Go tell George Bush that, idiot.

You think the spooks gonna do any better? You're in for a big
surprise......

Man your a low life. You're lower than Harry.

Jim October 31st 08 02:08 PM

Good to see...

wrote:
On Oct 30, 9:46 pm, wrote:
Go tell George Bush that, idiot.

You think the spooks gonna do any better? You're in for a big
surprise......

Man your a low life. You're lower than Harry.

On a par, I would say.

Richard Casady October 31st 08 07:06 PM

Good to see...

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:19:24 -0700, wrote:

You all having a great time fueling your vessels?

With gas now down to $2.19 in my locale, I did have a great time
refueling it when I was winterizing it.

Sure beat the $4.35 it hit this summer!

That couldn't be marine fuel from a dock. Our fuel in Seattle is
still $2.50 at the lowest and much more at the dock

I wonder just how much fuel is sold at docks. Much of the country is
inland, where boats mostly are trailered. Nobody in their right mind
would fuel the tow vehicle at the gas station and not fuel the boat as
well. My 22 ft sterndrive has the fuel fills a foot below the gunnel
on the topsides. Only convenient at a gas station, with the boat on
the trailer.
You can bet before the weather gets decent again that barrel oil
prices will be climbing again.

Yes. Its called Winter when consumption for heating peaks. Consumption
will go down in the spring, when the heating is over, and the Summer
air conditioning, boating, RV, vacation travel has not yet begun.

Casady