BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mastenbroke (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99631-mastenbroke.html)

Dave Brown October 29th 08 08:27 PM

Mastenbroke

Can you please have Dan verify the ski locker drain is clear and that
the alarm under the dash was hooked up again and emphasize how important
it is to reflect that work on the sheet so I know it's done please?

--
Regards,
Dave Brown

[email protected] October 29th 08 09:50 PM

Mastenbroke

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:27:50 -0500, Dave Brown
wrote:

Can you please have Dan verify the ski locker drain is clear and that
the alarm under the dash was hooked up again and emphasize how important
it is to reflect that work on the sheet so I know it's done please?

Will do!

Tom Francis - SWSports October 29th 08 10:24 PM

Mastenbroke

wrote:

Can you please have Dan verify the ski locker drain is clear and that
the alarm under the dash was hooked up again and emphasize how important
it is to reflect that work on the sheet so I know it's done please?

No problem - I'll get right on it.

Just spoke to Dan - said that the ski locker drain is in good shape -
there is a hole straight through the bottom of the boat which should
drain just fine - well, maybe not while it's in the water, but hey -
can't have everything.

As to the alarm, well there'a a little hitch - somebody installed a
"screaming me me" @ 160 decibels - makes a Stuka dive bomber sound
like a symphony.

I'll get around to fizing that in the near future.

Oh - the sheet? Sorry about that - I used a napkin to write things
down, then had BBQ for lunch - sorry.

Dave Brown October 30th 08 01:13 AM

Mastenbroke

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Oh - the sheet? Sorry about that - I used a napkin to write things
down, then had BBQ for lunch - sorry.

Wel it'sd about time I got some action on that. ;-)

--
Regards,
Dave Brown

Tim October 30th 08 02:25 AM

Mastenbroke

On Oct 29, 8:13*pm, Dave Brown wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Oh - the sheet? *Sorry about that - I used a napkin to write things
down, then had BBQ for lunch - sorry.

Wel it'sd about time I got some action on that. ;-)

--
Regards,
* * * Dave Brown
* * * Brown's Marina Ltd
* * *http://brownsmarina.com/

good to see you Dave.

Tom Francis - SWSports October 30th 08 12:43 PM

Mastenbroke

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 20:13:20 -0500, Dave Brown
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Oh - the sheet? Sorry about that - I used a napkin to write things
down, then had BBQ for lunch - sorry.

Wel it'sd about time I got some action on that. ;-)

No problem - glad I could help. Now, about the check - I assume it's
in the mail?

Dave Brown October 30th 08 01:10 PM

Mastenbroke

Tim wrote:

good to see you Dave.

I'm reading every day and as soon as something boating comes up, I'll
try and jump in when I can offer something of value.

--
Regards,
Dave Brown

Dave Brown October 30th 08 10:07 PM

Mastenbroke

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

No problem - glad I could help. Now, about the check - I assume it's
in the mail?

We Canadians call it a "cheque" and, of course it's in the mail. :-)

--
Regards,
Dave Brown

Tom Francis - SWSports October 31st 08 12:52 PM

Mastenbroke

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:07:46 -0500, Dave Brown
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

No problem - glad I could help. Now, about the check - I assume it's
in the mail?

We Canadians call it a "cheque" and, of course it's in the mail. :-)

Freakin' Canadians - always gotta be different. :)

Hey, heard that Evinrude is going to introduce the 25 hp ETEC in
January at the boat shows.

Heard anything about it?