BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Harry, How Many? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99576-hey-harry-how-many.html)

camacdonaldiii October 28th 08 02:29 AM

Hey Harry, How Many?

Hey Harry, my main man, how many of the recent presidents did you say
you had met personally?

JohnH[_3_] October 28th 08 01:55 PM

Hey Harry, How Many?

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 19:29:51 -0700 (PDT), camacdonaldiii
wrote:

Hey Harry, my main man, how many of the recent presidents did you say
you had met personally?

I thought it was seven, with a sit down dinner with the Dalai Lama.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

[email protected] October 28th 08 04:24 PM

Hey Harry, How Many?

On Oct 27, 10:29*pm, camacdonaldiii wrote:
Hey Harry, my main man, how many of the recent presidents did you say
you had met personally?

He was probably in Skull and Bones with the Bush's while he was
attending Yale. Oh, wait that was just another of his lies, sorry.