BoatBanter.com

-   -   Google set to bomb Microsoft.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99504-re-google-set-bomb-microsoft.html)

BAR[_3_] October 25th 08 01:48 AM

Google set to bomb Microsoft....

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/55tco2

I remember seeing a small fiberglass aircraft with a diagonally mounted
jet engine, thrust directed out the rear along the centerline, with the
intake on one side of the fuselage in Design News or some other
publication about 15 or 20 years ago. The diagonal mounting of the
engine was to accommodate a 20mm Gatling gun on the other side of fuselage.

This was a slick little concept aircraft. I think firing the 20mm
Gatling gun may have caused the who aircraft to come a part.