BoatBanter.com

-   -   Absolutely the very best... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99482-absolutely-very-best.html)

Boater October 24th 08 12:38 PM

Absolutely the very best...

....political ad I have ever seen, from either party and from
any candidate. Worth looking at, no matter who you support.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...bled_quot_.flv

Eisboch October 24th 08 12:52 PM

Absolutely the very best...

"Boater" wrote in message
...political ad I have ever seen, from either party and from
any candidate. Worth looking at, no matter who you support.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...bled_quot_.flv

Yup. Thank you and I thank him.

EIsboch

Tom Francis - SWSports October 24th 08 12:59 PM

Absolutely the very best...

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:38:55 -0400, Boater
wrote:

...political ad I have ever seen, from either party and from
any candidate. Worth looking at, no matter who you support.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...bled_quot_.flv

Damned straight.

Gud on 'yer.