BoatBanter.com

-   -   GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99478-good-morning-rec-boats.html)

Tom Francis - SWSports October 24th 08 10:54 AM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA

Eisboch October 24th 08 12:50 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS!!!

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA

Here's one for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL-fIU07q1U

Eisboch

Tom Francis - SWSports October 24th 08 01:03 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS!!!

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:50:42 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA

Here's one for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL-fIU07q1U

I can hear you practicing on yours right this very second.

Freakin' Squids. :)

Eisboch October 24th 08 01:05 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS!!!

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA

This one is pretty good if you like Navy ships like I do.
Pause it when it gets to the USS Iowa and note the shockwaves from those 16
incher's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIPy...eature=related

Eisboch

Tom Francis - SWSports October 24th 08 01:14 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS!!!

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:05:27 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA

This one is pretty good if you like Navy ships like I do.
Pause it when it gets to the USS Iowa and note the shockwaves from those 16
incher's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIPy...eature=related

Squids to the left of me - squids to the right of me.

I'M SURROUNDED BY SQUIDS!!!

I even have them in my own family!!!

(I just found out one the new next door neighbor is a former Seawolf
skipper.) :)

Eisboch October 24th 08 01:16 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS!!!

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:05:27 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
om...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA

This one is pretty good if you like Navy ships like I do.
Pause it when it gets to the USS Iowa and note the shockwaves from those
16
incher's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIPy...eature=related

Squids to the left of me - squids to the right of me.

I'M SURROUNDED BY SQUIDS!!!

I even have them in my own family!!!

(I just found out one the new next door neighbor is a former Seawolf
skipper.) :)

Someone has to protect the Marines.

Eisboch

Tim October 24th 08 01:37 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS!!!

"nuh? *snort* &*(#^ $&@#^* sarg!

BAR[_3_] October 24th 08 01:41 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS!!!

"Eisboch" wrote in message
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA
This one is pretty good if you like Navy ships like I do.
Pause it when it gets to the USS Iowa and note the shockwaves from those
16
incher's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIPy...eature=related

Squids to the left of me - squids to the right of me.

I'M SURROUNDED BY SQUIDS!!!

I even have them in my own family!!!

(I just found out one the new next door neighbor is a former Seawolf
skipper.) :)

Someone has to protect the Marines.

Don't you mean drive the buses?

Tim October 24th 08 01:47 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS!!!

messagenews:9ue3g49g8soorjj8iajqr1vumt97kpmv6k@4ax .com...

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:05:27 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
om...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:nq63g4lhbdrhe2ogl28h0t0jcb3i30nccm@4ax .com...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA

This one is pretty good if you like Navy ships like I do.
Pause it when it gets to the USS Iowa and note the shockwaves from those
16
incher's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIPy...eature=related

Squids to the left of me - squids to the right of me.

I'M SURROUNDED BY SQUIDS!!!

I even have them in my own family!!!

(I just found out one the new next door neighbor is a former Seawolf
skipper.) * :)

Someone has to protect the Marines.

Eisboch

Or get them out of a jam

?: ^ )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6QQG...eature=related

Jim October 24th 08 01:52 PM

GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS!!!

Eisboch wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA

This one is pretty good if you like Navy ships like I do.
Pause it when it gets to the USS Iowa and note the shockwaves from those 16
incher's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIPy...eature=related

Eisboch

They showed the George HW Bush. I didn't think it had been commissioned yet.