BoatBanter.com

-   -   End of Season Blues (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99457-end-season-blues.html)

Boater October 23rd 08 09:26 PM

End of Season Blues

Just made my appointment for the shrink wrap guy for the third week in
November. Hope to get out on my Parker twice before then, weather
permitting. It's been a nice season on the Bay, made even better by the
fact that I never encountered the Wretched Herring.

Boater October 23rd 08 11:29 PM

End of Season Blues

wrote:
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:26:25 -0400, Boater
wrote:

Just made my appointment for the shrink wrap guy for the third week in
November. Hope to get out on my Parker twice before then, weather
permitting. It's been a nice season on the Bay, made even better by the
fact that I never encountered the Wretched Herring.

Yup winter is a bitch. I had to turn on the solars for the pool and,my
wife put a jacket in the boat.
It may go down to 68 tonight Brrrr!

Heheheh. Funny guy. :)

Tim October 23rd 08 11:44 PM

End of Season Blues

wrote:

Just made my appointment for the shrink wrap guy for the third week in
November. Hope to get out on my Parker twice before then, weather
permitting. It's been a nice season on the Bay, made even better by the
fact that I never encountered the Wretched Herring.

Yup winter is a bitch. I had to turn on the solars for the pool and,my
wife put a jacket in the boat.
It may go down to 68 tonight Brrrr!

49 and dripping rain here.

bone chilling!

Don White October 23rd 08 11:54 PM

End of Season Blues

wrote:

Just made my appointment for the shrink wrap guy for the third week in
November. Hope to get out on my Parker twice before then, weather
permitting. It's been a nice season on the Bay, made even better by the
fact that I never encountered the Wretched Herring.

Yup winter is a bitch. I had to turn on the solars for the pool and,my
wife put a jacket in the boat.
It may go down to 68 tonight Brrrr!

TV weatherman predicts 0 C tonight.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/weather/index.h...Z&style=nsFull
Guess it's time to winterize the outboard.

Eisboch October 24th 08 12:09 AM

End of Season Blues

wrote:

Just made my appointment for the shrink wrap guy for the third week in
November. Hope to get out on my Parker twice before then, weather
permitting. It's been a nice season on the Bay, made even better by the
fact that I never encountered the Wretched Herring.

Yup winter is a bitch. I had to turn on the solars for the pool and,my
wife put a jacket in the boat.
It may go down to 68 tonight Brrrr!

49 and dripping rain here.

bone chilling!

-----------------------

Freeze warnings here tonight. Lows in the mid-upper 20's.
Just went out and put a space heater in the camper. Haven't winterized it
yet.
This sucks.

Eisboch

Wayne.B October 24th 08 01:39 AM

End of Season Blues

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:09:17 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Freeze warnings here tonight. Lows in the mid-upper 20's.
Just went out and put a space heater in the camper. Haven't winterized it
yet.
This sucks.

Yes, I've noticed my pool heater has to run a little longer in the
morning before it warms up.

Boater October 24th 08 01:43 AM

End of Season Blues

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:09:17 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Freeze warnings here tonight. Lows in the mid-upper 20's.
Just went out and put a space heater in the camper. Haven't winterized it
yet.
This sucks.

Yes, I've noticed my pool heater has to run a little longer in the
morning before it warms up.

I'm sure the water rats in your canal appreciate the effort.

Boater October 24th 08 01:50 AM

End of Season Blues

wrote:

Just made my appointment for the shrink wrap guy for the third week in
November. Hope to get out on my Parker twice before then, weather
permitting. It's been a nice season on the Bay, made even better by the
fact that I never encountered the Wretched Herring.
Yup winter is a bitch. I had to turn on the solars for the pool and,my
wife put a jacket in the boat.
It may go down to 68 tonight Brrrr!

49 and dripping rain here.

bone chilling!

-----------------------

Freeze warnings here tonight. Lows in the mid-upper 20's.
Just went out and put a space heater in the camper. Haven't winterized it
yet.
This sucks.

Eisboch

Why T F do you people respond to crause?

Have you not learned anything?

He's worse than Cartman and Cartman has a personality.

Ahh...Wally is back for a quick shot and then...he's gone...again.

D.Duck October 24th 08 01:56 AM

End of Season Blues

"Eisboch" wrote in message

wrote:

Just made my appointment for the shrink wrap guy for the third week in
November. Hope to get out on my Parker twice before then, weather
permitting. It's been a nice season on the Bay, made even better by the
fact that I never encountered the Wretched Herring.

Yup winter is a bitch. I had to turn on the solars for the pool and,my
wife put a jacket in the boat.
It may go down to 68 tonight Brrrr!

49 and dripping rain here.

bone chilling!

Freeze warnings here tonight. Lows in the mid-upper 20's.
Just went out and put a space heater in the camper. Haven't winterized it
yet.
This sucks.

Eisboch

I had to dig out my right handed golf glove to keep my hand warm for there
early morning tee off times.