BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Horror, The Horror Yet To Come (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99391-re-horror-horror-yet-come.html)

[email protected] October 20th 08 08:43 PM

The Horror, The Horror Yet To Come

On Oct 20, 3:23*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

Be careful of what you wish for..you may wind up sitting in the cold
and dark, nibbling on the wallpaper...you forget most foods and fuels
come from Red states.

Gunner is a self-hating Blue Stater. *He lives in the Blue State which
produced our Greatest Modern President, Ronald Reagan, and yet he thinks
of himself as a low-down, good-for-nothing Red Stater.

He hates his Blue State of California so much, that he likes to pretend
that it is a scum-sucking Red Welfare State, like Louisianna. *Then
again,he tries to pretend that the igorant, drunken swamp people who
inhabit the fetid bayous are really Blue Staters! *Imagine that!

His fantasy is that because he lives in one of the undesirable areas in
California, his area is "really" Red. *He thinks that just because his
neighbors are mostly uneducated drug addicts, he must live in a Red State.

His grasp on reality is tenuous.

We have several of those in rec.boats, including John H(erring). He
lives in Virginia, has expressed disdain for blacks and Latinos, and is
close to a stroke because Virginia may well go Blue this election.- Hide quoted text -

You'll like to anybody, won't you, liar?