BoatBanter.com

-   -   McCain picks up a general's endorsement... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99373-mccain-picks-up-generals-endorsement.html)

Boater October 20th 08 12:23 AM

McCain picks up a general's endorsement...

....General Buck Turgidson...who says:

"John McCain and Sarah Palin will help us preserve our precious bodily
fluids once we complete our thermonuclear strike on the rest of the
world..."

Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran...

JohnH[_3_] October 20th 08 01:36 AM

McCain picks up a general's endorsement...

..
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

CRM October 20th 08 05:36 PM

McCain picks up a general's endorsement...

It's going to be fun when that half-breed ******* child of a muslim
extremist loses the election and you leftist freaks lose your collective
minds.

[email protected] October 20th 08 05:54 PM

On Oct 20, 12:36*pm, "CRM" wrote:
It's *going to be fun when that half-breed ******* child of a muslim
extremist loses the election and you leftist freaks lose your collective
minds.

Actually I consider myself a moderate democrat. Your extremist
comments are exactly why there is defection among the moderate
republicans like Powell. Palin is also hurting the party middle by
spouting that same kind of drivel.