BoatBanter.com

-   -   Salt water dual console recommendations please. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/993-re-salt-water-dual-console-recommendations-please.html)

Dan Krueger September 6th 03 02:19 AM

Salt water dual console recommendations please.

1-2 footers are rare - that's flat seas as far as I'm concerned! A 20'-22'
should be able to comfortably handle 3-4's at reduced speeds and 6' safely but
less comfortably.

Why are you considering a dual console? There are rare here (S.FL) on the
ocean. In that size you will see mostly center consoles (they can have two
"bucket" seats) and a few walk arounds.

What do you want to do with the boat?

Dan

charles taylor wrote:
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and will soon be a novice powerboat owner. I'd like
to find a 20-22' late model dual console and am hoping to spend $15-$20k.
Can anybody recommend a brand that will comfortably handle 1-2 foot ocean
chop? Also, a head would be nice (not sure if such a thing exists though).
Thanks,
Chuck Taylor