BoatBanter.com

-   -   Obama again wins "debate" (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99250-re-obama-again-wins-debate.html)

JohnH[_3_] October 17th 08 01:05 AM

Obama again wins "debate"

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:02:17 -0400, BAR wrote:

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
In misc.survivalism Boater wrote:

He's unlicensed, apparently. He's not a plumber. Anyone can call
himself or herself a plumber, even someone like you. That doesn't
make him a plumber. Plumbing is a licensed trade.

I once snaked out my toilet. Calling those overpriced asshole
plumbers is to be avoided.

You can rent an industrial snake for less than $75 from your rent-all
center with 100 to 150 feet of snake and clear any problems you want.

So that is what you and Herring do with each other out in the quiet
woods of that golf course...

You really do need to seek professional help.

He and Salty do seem to have one track minds.

Perhaps it earns them enough 'respect' for folks to converse with them.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]