BoatBanter.com

-   -   Why is Sarah Palin in... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99219-re-why-sarah-palin.html)

[email protected] October 15th 08 09:32 PM

Why is Sarah Palin in...

On Oct 15, 4:15*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

I also don't trust people who repeat "my friend" over and over.
Same with women with two last names.

Eisboch

What's your problem with women who maintain their unmarried name and use
it along with their married name? It's not something new, you know.

The comment was a ha,ha. ... a joke ... levity ... * ah, *never mind.

Eisboch

In his haste to be an ass as usual, it went completely over his head.
WAFA.