BoatBanter.com

-   -   "I have a plan..." (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99144-i-have-plan.html)

Boater October 13th 08 08:35 PM

"I have a plan..."

....old grumpy McCain say...McCain says he has a plan for about every
problem.

But all he says is, "I have a plan."

Remember when he said he had a plan to capture or kill bin Laden?

What was that plan?

[email protected] October 13th 08 09:07 PM

"I have a plan..."

On Oct 13, 3:35 pm, Boater wrote:
...old grumpy McCain say...McCain says he has a plan for about every
problem.

But all he says is, "I have a plan."

Remember when he said he had a plan to capture or kill bin Laden?

What was that plan?

Boats, Boats, where's the boats?

[email protected] October 13th 08 10:40 PM

"I have a plan..."

On Oct 13, 4:39 pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 13, 3:35 pm, Boater wrote:
...old grumpy McCain say...McCain says he has a plan for about every
problem.

But all he says is, "I have a plan."

Remember when he said he had a plan to capture or kill bin Laden?

What was that plan?

Boats, Boats, where's the boats?

Not here.

I really think senility is why some lefties post political stuff here
and then cannot remember doing so and blame everyone else for doing
it. What year is it, NO, it isnt 1936. Who is president, No, it isnt
Carter. Whats the newsgroup topic? OK, I guess 'splaining a
newsgroup might be too much for em.

John H[_2_] October 13th 08 11:17 PM

"I have a plan..."

..
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]

Tim October 13th 08 11:21 PM

"I have a plan..."

Boater wrote:
...old grumpy McCain say...McCain says he has a plan for about every
problem.

But all he says is, "I have a plan."

Remember when he said he had a plan to capture or kill bin Laden?

What was that plan?

Probably the same plan that Kerry had 4 years ago. But that was ok
then, eh?

But concerning "I have a plan..."

I DO have a plan, and that is, (if weather permits) I'm going boating
all this weekend, and that means camping out in the cuddie!

YIPEEE!

Tim October 13th 08 11:23 PM

"I have a plan..."

On Oct 13, 3:39*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 13, 3:35 pm, Boater wrote:
...old grumpy McCain say...McCain says he has a plan for about every
problem.

But all he says is, "I have a plan."

Remember when he said he had a plan to capture or kill bin Laden?

What was that plan?

Boats, Boats, where's the boats?

Not here.

Why not?

because of all the political threads?

"tares amongst the wheat"

DK October 14th 08 12:15 AM

"I have a plan..."

wrote:
On Oct 13, 3:35 pm, Boater wrote:
...old grumpy McCain say...McCain says he has a plan for about every
problem.

But all he says is, "I have a plan."

Remember when he said he had a plan to capture or kill bin Laden?

What was that plan?

Boats, Boats, where's the boats?

Interesting how WAFA ignored that phrase when Kerry uttered it a few
thousand times.

John H[_2_] October 14th 08 12:16 AM

"I have a plan..."

..