BoatBanter.com

-   -   A day - or 21 hours - in the life of WAFA (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99096-day-21-hours-life-wafa.html)

DK October 12th 08 02:18 AM

A day - or 21 hours - in the life of WAFA

How sad...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...tor/Krause.jpg

How typical.

Mike[_10_] October 12th 08 02:26 AM

A day - or 21 hours - in the life of WAFA

Nothing sad about it... it's pathetic. What a waste of a life to be posting
on newsgroups all day long. He thinks he's making a difference, but all
everyone is doing is laughing...

--Mike

DK October 12th 08 03:24 AM

"DK" wrote in message
How sad...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...tor/Krause.jpg

How typical.

The fat man does seem to take a long lunch!

BAR[_3_] October 12th 08 03:32 AM

DK wrote:
How sad...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...tor/Krause.jpg

How typical.

Slow day for Harry, is he feeling ill?

[email protected] October 12th 08 03:46 AM

On Oct 11, 10:32*pm, BAR wrote:
DK wrote:
How sad...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...tor/Krause.jpg

How typical.

Slow day for Harry, is he feeling ill?

One can only hope. Still don't see how a man can act like that..

Boater[_2_] October 12th 08 04:05 AM

wrote:
On Oct 11, 10:32 pm, BAR wrote:
DK wrote:
How sad...
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...tor/Krause.jpg
How typical.

Slow day for Harry, is he feeling ill?

One can only hope. Still don't see how a man can act like that..

Wow...DK, Justwaitaloogy and Mike...aka Moe, Shemp amd Curly, three of
rec.boat's LBO stooges.

BAR[_3_] October 12th 08 04:18 AM

Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 11, 10:32 pm, BAR wrote:
DK wrote:
How sad...
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...tor/Krause.jpg
How typical.
Slow day for Harry, is he feeling ill?

One can only hope. Still don't see how a man can act like that..

Wow...DK, Justwaitaloogy and Mike...aka Moe, Shemp amd Curly, three of
rec.boat's LBO stooges.

I'm going to write the Harry posting identifier again. I think GigaNews
has posts going back two years. It'll be a good Perl 5.10 exercise for
me. I'll get to use ActivePerl's new Perl IDE too.

Mike[_10_] October 12th 08 05:03 AM

"BAR" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 11, 10:32 pm, BAR wrote:
DK wrote:
How sad...
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...tor/Krause.jpg
How typical.
Slow day for Harry, is he feeling ill?

One can only hope. Still don't see how a man can act like that..

Wow...DK, Justwaitaloogy and Mike...aka Moe, Shemp amd Curly, three of
rec.boat's LBO stooges.

I'm going to write the Harry posting identifier again. I think GigaNews
has posts going back two years. It'll be a good Perl 5.10 exercise for me.
I'll get to use ActivePerl's new Perl IDE too.

LOL, WAFA doesn't even know his stooges. I'm Larry, and he doesn't even
mention him. What a putz.

--Mike

Boater October 12th 08 01:24 PM

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 11, 10:32 pm, BAR wrote:
DK wrote:
How sad...
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...tor/Krause.jpg
How typical.
Slow day for Harry, is he feeling ill?

One can only hope. Still don't see how a man can act like that..

Wow...DK, Justwaitaloogy and Mike...aka Moe, Shemp amd Curly, three of
rec.boat's LBO stooges.

I'm going to write the Harry posting identifier again. I think GigaNews
has posts going back two years. It'll be a good Perl 5.10 exercise for
me. I'll get to use ActivePerl's new Perl IDE too.

Who gives a schitt, besides you and the other Little Schitts?
Godalmighty...Bertie wants to "show off" to impress the likes of
Justwaitaloogy...

[email protected] October 12th 08 01:37 PM

A day - or 21 hours - in the life of WAFA

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:18:59 -0400, DK
wrote:

How sad...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...tor/Krause.jpg

How typical.

Looks like you've found yourself a hobby.