BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bargain Boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99071-bargain-boat.html)

Sam[_5_] October 11th 08 02:48 AM

Bargain Boat

Is it Better To Buy a used boat or Build my own.
Does anyone Have any suggestions?
I mean which idea do you think would be the most Economical?
http://www.myinfoviews.com/
Sammy

Tim October 11th 08 04:45 AM

Bargain Boat

On Oct 10, 8:48*pm, Sam wrote:
Is it Better To Buy a used boat or Build my own.
Does anyone Have any suggestions?
I mean which *idea do you think would be the most Economical?http://www..myinfoviews.com/
Sammy

What kind of a boat are you wanting to have?

SmallBoats.com[_2_] October 11th 08 02:58 PM

Bargain Boat

Lost In Space/Woodchuck wrote:
maybe one that floats.

"Tim" wrote in message
On Oct 10, 8:48 pm, Sam wrote:
Is it Better To Buy a used boat or Build my own.
Does anyone Have any suggestions?
I mean which idea do you think would be the most
Economical?http://www.myinfoviews.com/
Sammy

What kind of a boat are you wanting to have?

Whatever kind allows him to spam dozens of news groups with one liners
and his datamining website..

Here is his profile at google:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...l47z4AZhN98BFg

This is spam...

Boater[_2_] October 11th 08 04:45 PM

Bargain Boat

"Tim" wrote in message
On Oct 10, 8:48 pm, Sam wrote:
Is it Better To Buy a used boat or Build my own.
Does anyone Have any suggestions?
I mean which idea do you think would be the most
Economical?http://www.myinfoviews.com/
Sammy

What kind of a boat are you wanting to have?

Whatever kind allows him to spam dozens of news groups with one liners
and his datamining website..

Here is his profile at google:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...l47z4AZhN98BFg

This is spam...

Next thing you'll see, he'll be selling little plywood boats.