BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boating and politics, Palin (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/98694-boating-politics-palin.html)

[email protected] October 3rd 08 03:54 PM

Boating and politics, Palin

This pic alone would make me interested in Palin instead of brain dead
Biden
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...icial%26sa%3DN

Boater[_2_] October 3rd 08 04:00 PM

Boating and politics, Palin

wrote:
This pic alone would make me interested in Palin instead of brain dead
Biden

Yeah, Palin has such a nice wink...and she sure can "shout out,"
whatever the hell that means. Of course, there's nothing between her
ears but short talking points.

No wonder you like her.

[email protected] October 3rd 08 04:53 PM

Boating and politics, Palin

On Oct 3, 11:00 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
This pic alone would make me interested in Palin instead of brain dead
Biden

Yeah, Palin has such a nice wink...and she sure can "shout out,"
whatever the hell that means. Of course, there's nothing between her
ears but short talking points.

No wonder you like her.

I prefer to socialize with people with real experience instead of
theorists.

[email protected] October 3rd 08 05:05 PM

Boating and politics, Palin

On Oct 3, 11:53*am, wrote:
On Oct 3, 11:00 am, Boater wrote:

wrote:
This pic alone would make me interested in Palin instead of brain dead
Biden

Yeah, Palin has such a nice wink...and she sure can "shout out,"
whatever the hell that means. Of course, there's nothing between her
ears but short talking points.

No wonder you like her.

I prefer to socialize with people with real experience instead of
theorists.

Well then, maybe you can answer a few questions about Obama, since
Harry and co, won't/can't..

Obama has stated he will pass the "Fairness Doctrine" which is
designed to take away free speech from the commercial market. Do you
support that and why?

Obama has stated he will pass the "Union voting act" which will take
away your right to a secret ballot. Do you support that, and why?

Obama has hired a group of State prosecutors and State Police to go to
TV and radio stations in Ohio, threatening them with prosecution if
they run certain ads. Do you support that, and why?

As a community organizer Obama worked for ACORN, a group who's members
have been convicted of fraud in several states and who is presently
busing homeless and others to polls in Ohio. In some instances, voter
registrations by ACORN have been proven to be fraudulent in numbers up
to 20%. Do you support ACORN? Do you think they are a non-partisan
community service group?

Most of the Obama supporters here refuse to address these very
important issues, and seem here only to trade clever insults and pat
each other on the back with satire and false information.. Are you
willing to address real issues? If so, let's start with the Fairness
Doctrine?

Boater[_2_] October 3rd 08 05:05 PM

Boating and politics, Palin

wrote:
On Oct 3, 11:00 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
This pic alone would make me interested in Palin instead of brain dead
Biden

Yeah, Palin has such a nice wink...and she sure can "shout out,"
whatever the hell that means. Of course, there's nothing between her
ears but short talking points.

No wonder you like her.

I prefer to socialize with people with real experience instead of
theorists.

You are under the illusion that Biden hasn't had "real life" experience?
Obviously, you know nothing about Biden.

[email protected] October 3rd 08 05:20 PM

Boating and politics, Palin

On Oct 3, 12:05*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 3, 11:00 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
This pic alone would make me interested in Palin instead of brain dead
Biden
Yeah, Palin has such a nice wink...and she sure can "shout out,"
whatever the hell that means. Of course, there's nothing between her
ears but short talking points.

No wonder you like her.

I prefer to socialize with people with real experience instead of
theorists.

You are under the illusion that Biden hasn't had "real life" experience?
Obviously, you know nothing about Biden.

And you know nothing but what you are fed by the DNC and the Daily
Kos.

[email protected] October 3rd 08 05:23 PM

Boating and politics, Palin

On Oct 3, 12:20 pm, wrote:
On Oct 3, 12:05 pm, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Oct 3, 11:00 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
This pic alone would make me interested in Palin instead of brain dead
Biden
Yeah, Palin has such a nice wink...and she sure can "shout out,"
whatever the hell that means. Of course, there's nothing between her
ears but short talking points.

No wonder you like her.

I prefer to socialize with people with real experience instead of
theorists.

You are under the illusion that Biden hasn't had "real life" experience?
Obviously, you know nothing about Biden.

And you know nothing but what you are fed by the DNC and the Daily
Kos.

Biden made up his past cuz he really has none. Remember Biden the
Plagiarist? Palin doesnt need to make up her past.

Boater[_2_] October 3rd 08 05:40 PM

Boating and politics, Palin

wrote:
On Oct 3, 12:20 pm, wrote:
On Oct 3, 12:05 pm, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Oct 3, 11:00 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
This pic alone would make me interested in Palin instead of brain dead
Biden
Yeah, Palin has such a nice wink...and she sure can "shout out,"
whatever the hell that means. Of course, there's nothing between her
ears but short talking points.
No wonder you like her.
I prefer to socialize with people with real experience instead of
theorists.
You are under the illusion that Biden hasn't had "real life" experience?
Obviously, you know nothing about Biden.

And you know nothing but what you are fed by the DNC and the Daily
Kos.

Biden made up his past cuz he really has none. Remember Biden the
Plagiarist? Palin doesnt need to make up her past.

snerk

The odds are a little better than even now that on November 5th, Palin
will return to Alaska to have more babies.

Don White October 3rd 08 06:47 PM

Boating and politics, Palin

wrote in message

snip...
Obama has hired a group of State prosecutors and State Police to go to
TV and radio stations in Ohio, threatening them with prosecution if
they run certain ads. Do you support that, and why?
snip..

If they promise to toss rowdy malcontents down a flight of stairs.... hell
yes!

[email protected] October 3rd 08 07:05 PM

Boating and politics, Palin

On Oct 3, 1:47*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

snip...
Obama has hired a group of State prosecutors and State Police to go to
TV and radio stations in Ohio, threatening them with prosecution if
they run certain ads. Do you support that, and why?
snip..

If they promise to toss rowdy malcontents down a flight of stairs.... hell
yes!

Maybe they should all put their kids into steel cages to get their
heads beat in too. Has your kid regained his senses enough to get you
your beers yet?