BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Gene! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/98539-yo-gene.html)

John H.[_5_] September 28th 08 05:06 PM

Yo Gene!

When you get a chance, count the number of posts Harry has directed towards
me for the last three months. Then count the number I've directed towards
him.

Then talk your talk.
--
John H.

A Real Boater September 28th 08 09:58 PM

Yo Gene!

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 12:06:07 -0400, John H. penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

When you get a chance, count the number of posts Harry has directed towards
me for the last three months. Then count the number I've directed towards
him.

Then talk your talk.

Steady as she goes, John. You've plotted the better course.....

No, he hasn't.

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6