BoatBanter.com

-   -   SNL link (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/98025-snl-link.html)

Eisboch September 15th 08 01:26 PM

SNL link

Provided for anyone who hasn't seen it ....

http://www.popeater.com/television/a...-on-snl/173107

Eisboch

A Boater September 15th 08 01:43 PM

SNL link

Eisboch wrote:
Provided for anyone who hasn't seen it ....

http://www.popeater.com/television/a...-on-snl/173107

Eisboch

Is that a boating related post? Of course not; it's off topic.

Wayne.B September 15th 08 02:14 PM

SNL link

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:43:05 -0400, A Boater wrote:

Is that a boating related post? Of course not; it's off topic.

On the remote chance that you haven't gotten the message, you are
really not welcome here anymore. Get the professional help that you
desperately need or go away. Is your wife still with you? She should
be able to suggest a good doctor.

A Boater September 15th 08 02:18 PM

SNL link

Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:43:05 -0400, A Boater wrote:

Is that a boating related post? Of course not; it's off topic.

On the remote chance that you haven't gotten the message, you are
really not welcome here anymore. Get the professional help that you
desperately need or go away. Is your wife still with you? She should
be able to suggest a good doctor.

More off-topic nonsense from one of those who complains about off-topic
posts?

You wearing that Hypocrisy Aftershave again, W'hine?

[email protected] September 15th 08 02:28 PM

SNL link

On Sep 15, 8:26*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Provided for anyone who hasn't seen it ....

http://www.popeater.com/television/a...helps-wobbles-...

Eisboch

I love the line "and I can see Russia from my house!"

camacdonaldiii September 15th 08 02:45 PM

SNL link

On Sep 15, 7:26*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Provided for anyone who hasn't seen it ....

http://www.popeater.com/television/a...helps-wobbles-...

Eisboch

Funny! She's a dead ringer for Palin.

[email protected] September 15th 08 02:55 PM

SNL link

On Sep 15, 9:28*am, wrote:
On Sep 15, 8:26*am, "Eisboch" wrote:

Provided for anyone who hasn't seen it ....

http://www.popeater.com/television/a...helps-wobbles-...

Eisboch

I love the line "and I can see Russia from my house!"

She is the only fragment of SNL left that can actually pull off a
skit.. She is very funny, even if she is an idiot;) SNL has run it's
course and lost it's direction.. Time for something new...

A Boater September 15th 08 03:00 PM

SNL link

wrote:
On Sep 15, 9:28 am, wrote:
On Sep 15, 8:26 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

Provided for anyone who hasn't seen it ....
http://www.popeater.com/television/a...helps-wobbles-...
Eisboch

I love the line "and I can see Russia from my house!"

She is the only fragment of SNL left that can actually pull off a
skit.. She is very funny, even if she is an idiot;) SNL has run it's
course and lost it's direction.. Time for something new...

Why would you need SNL when you have Sarah Palin?

[email protected] September 15th 08 03:32 PM

SNL link

On Sep 15, 9:55*am, wrote:
On Sep 15, 9:28*am, wrote:

On Sep 15, 8:26*am, "Eisboch" wrote:

Provided for anyone who hasn't seen it ....

http://www.popeater.com/television/a...helps-wobbles-....

Eisboch

I love the line "and I can see Russia from my house!"

She is the only fragment of SNL left that can actually pull off a
skit.. She is very funny, even if she is an idiot;) SNL has run it's
course and lost it's direction.. Time for something new...

nah, I still like SNL. Here's one of my favorites:
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/sn...ulk/3796851615