BoatBanter.com

-   -   What's the smallest dual console w/ potty? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/979-whats-smallest-dual-console-w-potty.html)

charles taylor September 5th 03 11:41 AM

What's the smallest dual console w/ potty?

Hi All,
I'm new to this forum and will soon be a novice boat owner. I'm looking for
late model bow rider to accomodate my family, I thought a porta-potty would
be nice. Any body know what would be the smallest dual console with a
little head in the left console?

Also, if anybody would care to offer opinion on a good hull to handle 1-2
foot ocean chop (massachusetts coast), I'd appreciate it. Thanks,
Chuck Taylor

NOYB September 6th 03 03:21 AM

What's the smallest dual console w/ potty?

Check out the Boston Whaler Ventura 21 or the Grady White Tournament 205.

http://www.gradywhite.com/205/
http://whaler.com/Rec/2004_210_ventura.shtm