BoatBanter.com

-   -   Painting a boat II (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97837-painting-boat-ii.html)

Rowdy Mouse Racing September 9th 08 04:33 PM

Painting a boat II

09-09-08 11:32

Anyway, the painting on the boat is not going well. Will you Florida
guys please stop sending your storms up here, and your drivers too for
that matter..

HK September 9th 08 04:37 PM

NC- Painting a boat II

Rowdy Mouse Racing wrote:
09-09-08 11:32

Anyway, the painting on the boat is not going well. Will you Florida
guys please stop sending your storms up here, and your drivers too for
that matter..

NC-

Sorta about boats, but...no real content. NC- :)

HK September 9th 08 04:42 PM

NC- Painting a boat II

wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 11:33:51 -0400, Rowdy Mouse Racing
wrote:

09-09-08 11:32

Anyway, the painting on the boat is not going well. Will you Florida
guys please stop sending your storms up here, and your drivers too for
that matter..

Yesterday was sunny and low humidity. Perfect painting weather.
Apparently, everyone except you knew that today would bring heavy
rain.

NC- No real boating content

[email protected] September 9th 08 04:59 PM

Painting a boat II

On Sep 9, 11:33*am, Rowdy Mouse Racing
wrote:
09-09-08 * 11:32

Anyway, the painting on the boat is not going well. Will you Florida
guys please stop sending your storms up here, and your drivers too for
that matter..

Yeah, I replaced some siding on my house this weekend, I like doing
things myself so they get done right. Next is painting and after I got
the siding up replaced, got my friend's airless house sprayer ready,
and now it's humid as hell with pm thundershowers!

On another note, when I lived in Florida, all of the snowbirds would
actually come to the jobsite every day, set up lawn chairs and watch a
shopping center be built! There used to be bumper stickers that said
"We don't care HOW you did it in Michigan"!

[email protected] September 9th 08 05:40 PM

Painting a boat II

wrote:

09-09-08 * 11:32

Anyway, the painting on the boat is not going well. Will you Florida
guys please stop sending your storms up here, and your drivers too for
that matter..

Yeah, I replaced some siding on my house this weekend, I like doing
things myself so they get done right. Next is painting and after I got
the siding up replaced, got my friend's airless house sprayer ready,
and now it's humid as hell with pm thundershowers!

On another note, when I lived in Florida, all of the snowbirds would
actually come to the jobsite every day, set up lawn chairs and watch a
shopping center be built! There used to be bumper stickers that said
"We don't care HOW you did it in Michigan"!

I have several sprayers. I have a Campbell Housefield HVLP for light
body paints, and a CH Airless for heavy body paints along with several
cup guns, siphon and pressure feed, and even a couple of airbrushes. I
have used several of them over the years painting boats...

[email protected] September 9th 08 05:54 PM

Painting a boat II

wrote:

[...]

have used several of them over the years painting boats...- Hide quoted text -

For auto paints I've got a VERY old Devilbiss that I wouldn't trade
for anything! It lays laquer down like you wouldn't believe!

John H[_7_] September 9th 08 08:13 PM

Painting a boat II

wrote:

09-09-08 11:32

Anyway, the painting on the boat is not going well. Will you Florida
guys please stop sending your storms up here, and your drivers too for
that matter..

Yesterday was sunny and low humidity. Perfect painting weather.
Apparently, everyone except you knew that today would bring heavy
rain.

Do you really mean 'snotty' or would 'scotty' be better?