HK HK is offline

Default I just knew this was coming...and soon

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Got any nice detailed photos of your new boat you can post?

Yup. I can .... but I won't.

Let's talk about boats.

What do you think about secondary control stations located in the cockpit
area?
Do you find them useful, Harry?

Eisboch

I found the cockpit control station very useful on my 25' Parker when
docking and considerably less useful but still usable when underway
ahead. I can say a lot more about that subject and how they work on
different boats, but...I won't.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 7, 4:55*pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Why are you originating new threads and cross posting?

I can understand getting wrapped up in a cross post once in a while, usually
because one neglects to notice the groups in the header.

But, starting a new thread and purposely cross posting it is basically
giving everyone here the finger.

Is *that* what you intended?

Eisboch

As I stated, this is no longer a boating discussion group, so what's
wrong with a little new blood? Are you a snob? *:)

Well, the title does still say "rec.boats" and not "political.
hack.finger"

Sure it's a boating group, as long as people talk boating

And that can still be arranged..
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 7, 5:26*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Got any nice detailed photos of your new boat you can post?

Yup. * I can .... but I won't.

Let's talk about boats.

What do you think about secondary control stations located in the cockpit
area?
Do you find them useful, Harry?

Eisboch

I've never had a boat with a secondary control station. But I suppose
that's ok, too.

"hk" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Got any nice detailed photos of your new boat you can post?

Yup. I can .... but I won't.

Let's talk about boats.

What do you think about secondary control stations located in the cockpit
area?
Do you find them useful, Harry?

Eisboch

I found the cockpit control station very useful on my 25' Parker when
docking and considerably less useful but still usable when underway ahead.
I can say a lot more about that subject and how they work on different
boats, but...I won't.

It *is* on topic. Fire away.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Sep 7, 4:55 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Why are you originating new threads and cross posting?
I can understand getting wrapped up in a cross post once in a while, usually
because one neglects to notice the groups in the header.
But, starting a new thread and purposely cross posting it is basically
giving everyone here the finger.
Is *that* what you intended?
Eisboch

As I stated, this is no longer a boating discussion group, so what's
wrong with a little new blood? Are you a snob? :)

Well, the title does still say "rec.boats" and not "political.
hack.finger"

Sure it's a boating group, as long as people talk boating

And that can still be arranged..

what the title sez and what is discussed here are not the same.

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Got any nice detailed photos of your new boat you can post?
Yup. I can .... but I won't.

Let's talk about boats.

What do you think about secondary control stations located in the cockpit
area?
Do you find them useful, Harry?

Eisboch

I found the cockpit control station very useful on my 25' Parker when
docking and considerably less useful but still usable when underway ahead.
I can say a lot more about that subject and how they work on different
boats, but...I won't.

It *is* on topic. Fire away.

Eisboch

As soon as you post some nice detailed photos of your new boat.
Fire away.
posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats

"HK" wrote in message

No apparent naval content.

Vaughn

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Lu Powell wrote:

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..

Why is every one of your post cross posted? Why not just post in
sci.military.naval and leave rec.boats out of your trolling?

Is this the kind of behavior Don and JimH approve of?

Desperate people take desperate measures. Hairy and his minions are
running scared. They suspect that Osamabama is not going to save them.

Got any nice, detailed photos of your boat you'll post here?

I do, though I wouldn't want to have your Parker be outclassed.

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 18:26:06 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

What do you think about secondary control stations located in the cockpit
area?

I've never owned a boat with secondary controls other than upper/lower
helm stations but you see quite a few serious fishing boats with
controls in the cockpit. I'm guessing that they find it useful for
backing down on a large fish when there are only a couple of guys on
board. There are also some motor yachts which have very poor
visibility aft and I would certainly want a second set of controls for
backing into a slip.

Regarding our friend HK, I think we both know that he has *no*
interest in discussing boats other than his own. There is plenty of
evidence to support that conclusion.

HK HK is offline

Lu Powell wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message . ..

Why is every one of your post cross posted? Why not just post in
sci.military.naval and leave rec.boats out of your trolling?

Is this the kind of behavior Don and JimH approve of?

Desperate people take desperate measures. Hairy and his minions are
running scared. They suspect that Osamabama is not going to save them.

Got any nice, detailed photos of your boat you'll post here?

I do, though I wouldn't want to have your Parker be outclassed.

My Parker is nothing more than a simple fishing boat. I have better, but
the Parker serves its purpose well.

Go ahead, post those detailed photos.

Sturgeon jump? Who knew... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 July 4th 07 12:29 PM
CLINTON KNEW!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 1 July 15th 04 10:00 AM
Bush Knew Harry Krause General 26 April 13th 04 08:01 PM
Bush knew about it, but did not do anything STFU General 1 November 9th 03 05:04 PM