BoatBanter.com

-   -   Palin killed Rudolph (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97722-palin-killed-rudolph.html)

[email protected] September 6th 08 05:25 AM

Palin killed Rudolph

Famous large animal murderer Sarah Palin has been seen in photos with
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. The famous deer was hung by his hind
legs, his throat cut to drain after vicious Sarah Palin, noted right
wing Hockey Mom Fascist put a bullet in him. Palin was heard to say
as she slit Rudolph's throat "ANWR is for drillin and I drilled this
one".

John H[_3_] September 6th 08 01:35 PM

Palin killed Rudolph

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 21:25:20 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Famous large animal murderer Sarah Palin has been seen in photos with
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. The famous deer was hung by his hind
legs, his throat cut to drain after vicious Sarah Palin, noted right
wing Hockey Mom Fascist put a bullet in him. Palin was heard to say
as she slit Rudolph's throat "ANWR is for drillin and I drilled this
one".

LOL! You actually stayed up until 12:25 AM to post that??