BoatBanter.com

-   -   rec.boats............. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97549-rec-boats.html)

JimH[_5_] August 31st 08 02:56 AM

rec.boats.............

....RIP.

Too bad.

Tim August 31st 08 03:01 AM

rec.boats.............

On Aug 30, 8:56*pm, JimH wrote:
...RIP.

Too bad.

Eh,jsut an opinion, Jim, but I wouldn't say it's RIP though.

More like aimless drifting....

Eisboch August 31st 08 03:02 AM

rec.boats.............

"Tim" wrote in message
On Aug 30, 8:56 pm, JimH wrote:
...RIP.

Too bad.

Eh,jsut an opinion, Jim, but I wouldn't say it's RIP though.

More like aimless drifting....

Election year currents.

Eisboch

HK August 31st 08 03:03 AM

rec.boats.............

Tim wrote:
On Aug 30, 8:56 pm, JimH wrote:
...RIP.

Too bad.

Eh,jsut an opinion, Jim, but I wouldn't say it's RIP though.

More like aimless drifting....

It's certainly not a boating discussion group.

But, then, thanks to "brownie," neither is Chuck's Place.

Tim August 31st 08 03:07 AM

rec.boats.............

On Aug 30, 9:02*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 8:56 pm, JimH wrote:

...RIP.

Too bad.

Eh,jsut an opinion, Jim, but I wouldn't say it's RIP though.

More like aimless drifting....

Election year currents.

Eisboch

Richard in some ways those currents can caryr a person up a certain
creek...

Eisboch August 31st 08 03:15 AM

rec.boats.............

"Tim" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 8:56 pm, JimH wrote:

...RIP.

Too bad.

Eh,jsut an opinion, Jim, but I wouldn't say it's RIP though.

More like aimless drifting....

Election year currents.

Eisboch

Richard in some ways those currents can caryr a person up a certain
creek...
--------------------------------

I am pretty respectful about the viewpoints of others, I think. Or try to
be anyway.
But some of the more recent trash posted by our resident cynic of everything
is getting under my skin.

He must be a very lonely person.

Eisboch

[email protected] August 31st 08 01:14 PM

rec.boats.............

On Aug 30, 9:56*pm, JimH wrote:
...RIP.

Too bad.

You said EXACTLY the same thing when you said you were leaving for
Chuck's and never coming back......