BoatBanter.com

-   -   More fun (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97382-more-fun.html)

[email protected] August 25th 08 07:54 PM

More fun

TS Gustav: Forget taking the Tolman to Bimini, I'll need her to get
to work if Gustav hits here. I think my neighbors are ready to post
no wake signs in the street. Fortunately, I live on the highest ground

HK August 25th 08 07:59 PM

More fun

wrote:
TS Gustav: Forget taking the Tolman to Bimini, I'll need her to get
to work if Gustav hits here. I think my neighbors are ready to post
no wake signs in the street. Fortunately, I live on the highest ground

A Swedish tropical storm?

Seems...odd.

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] August 25th 08 08:14 PM

More fun

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:54:44 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

TS Gustav: Forget taking the Tolman to Bimini, I'll need her to get
to work if Gustav hits here. I think my neighbors are ready to post
no wake signs in the street. Fortunately, I live on the highest ground

Pansy...

[email protected] August 26th 08 02:20 PM

More fun

On Aug 25, 2:54*pm, wrote:
TS Gustav: *Forget taking the Tolman to Bimini, I'll need her to get
to work if Gustav hits here. *I think my neighbors are ready to post
no wake signs in the street. *Fortunately, I live on the highest ground

Yep, up here we're hoping it'll pound the Lake Lanier and Lake
Alatoona basins.

[email protected] August 26th 08 02:21 PM

More fun

On Aug 25, 2:59*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
TS Gustav: *Forget taking the Tolman to Bimini, I'll need her to get
to work if Gustav hits here. *I think my neighbors are ready to post
no wake signs in the street. *Fortunately, I live on the highest ground

A Swedish tropical storm?

Seems...odd.

No, most of the originate off of the African coast. A name is just a
name.