BoatBanter.com

-   -   GOOD MORNING ARMY!!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97373-good-morning-army.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] August 25th 08 12:44 PM

GOOD MORNING ARMY!!!!

As in Ain't Ready (to be) Marines Yet!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6QQG...eature=related

Tim August 25th 08 01:04 PM

GOOD MORNING ARMY!!!!

On Aug 25, 6:44 am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
As in Ain't Ready (to be) Marines Yet!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6QQG...eature=related

Well hello and thank you, leatherneck.

'bout time you showed up.

Where you been?

?:^Q

Calif Bill August 25th 08 06:58 PM

GOOD MORNING ARMY!!!!

As in Ain't Ready (to be) Marines Yet!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6QQG...eature=related

Good reason to be in the Air Force. No rolling along at 20 mph, get in a
nice airplane, sip on a cup of coffee as you head off to be a taxi for the
Marines.

Richard Casady August 25th 08 09:39 PM

GOOD MORNING ARMY!!!!

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:58:33 -0700, "Calif Bill"

.. .
As in Ain't Ready (to be) Marines Yet!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6QQG...eature=related

Good reason to be in the Air Force. No rolling along at 20 mph, get in a
nice airplane, sip on a cup of coffee as you head off to be a taxi for the
Marines.

USAF box lunches have always had a bad reputation. Nothing to stop
anyone, jarhead or USAF, from bringing their own.

Casady

Calif Bill August 26th 08 06:44 AM

GOOD MORNING ARMY!!!!

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:58:33 -0700, "Calif Bill"

. ..
As in Ain't Ready (to be) Marines Yet!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6QQG...eature=related

Good reason to be in the Air Force. No rolling along at 20 mph, get in a
nice airplane, sip on a cup of coffee as you head off to be a taxi for the
Marines.

USAF box lunches have always had a bad reputation. Nothing to stop
anyone, jarhead or USAF, from bringing their own.

Casady

I think one of the only box lunchs I got was at Wright-Pat and it was a
great box lunch. Normally when I flew in the AF they gave me a ticket on a
commercial or charter plane. Hopping rides was a different matter. And I
worked for a MAW..

John H.[_6_] August 26th 08 06:35 PM

GOOD MORNING ARMY!!!!

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:44:22 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

As in Ain't Ready (to be) Marines Yet!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6QQG...eature=related

I wasn't here for the greeting, but I appreciate it anyway!