Default Now this is funny...

Capoeira fighting is a Brazilian fighting form - don't ask, one of
those MMA things that make no sense to me, but others like it.
Kind of like the Indonesian form salat which one of my kids practices.
Lots of movement, only capoeira is more free form rather than rigid
and practiced movement.

Anyway, there are actual street fights using this style.

Adn this is one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMZfdCkYPig

Hysterical. Very Indiana Jones like. :)

wrote:

Capoeira fighting is a Brazilian fighting form - don't ask, one of
those MMA things that make no sense to me, but others like it.
Kind of like the Indonesian form salat which one of my kids practices.
Lots of movement, only capoeira is more free form rather than rigid
and practiced movement.

Anyway, there are actual street fights using this style.

Adn this is one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMZfdCkYPig

Hysterical. Very Indiana Jones like. :)

It's a cute style, but they tend to turn their backs a lot... Probably
why you don't see a lot of evidence of it in MMA. Wrestlers are
usually going to win against a striker anyway...

funny sailmonstermomma General 8 May 15th 08 04:13 PM
OT, but Funny Doug Kanter General 0 May 27th 05 05:55 PM