BoatBanter.com

-   -   BarryO channels Jan Egeland (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97219-barryo-channels-jan-egeland.html)

Plays With Morons August 21st 08 02:53 AM

BarryO channels Jan Egeland

“Americans’ greatest moral failure in my lifetime,” Obama said, “has
been that we still don’t abide by that basic precept in Matthew that
whatever you do for the least of my brothers, you do for me.”

The government of Spain studied this question for the UN and found
that the US more than doubled any Western nation in per-capita
donations (in Euros):

COUNTRY…………….PER CAP. GIVING
Spain……………………..122
Belgium……………………120
U.K……………………….117
Netherlands………………..110
Ireland……………………100
France……………………..74
Finland…………………….70
Austria…………………….50
Germany…………………….39
Hungary…………………….32
Slovakia……………………25
Czech Republic………………25
Romania……………………..5

Meanwhile, Charitable Barry has a problem.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-in-Kenya.html

And then there is this.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23520981-details/Barack+Obama's+broken+promise+to+African+village/article.do

Typical liberal nonsense - do as I say, not as I do.