BoatBanter.com

-   -   Piel Dorada (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97178-piel-dorada.html)

HK August 19th 08 08:47 PM

Piel Dorada

These "golden skin" contests typically are held poolside on Saturday
afternoons, accompanied by plenty of beer. This particular one is the
"annual," which I am damned sorry I missed. Yet another reason to visit
lovely Costa Rica.

Site is a little slow, but it is worth the wait.

http://www.nacion.com/ln_ee/ESPECIAL...ldorada_cleon/

[email protected] August 19th 08 09:02 PM

Piel Dorada

On Aug 19, 3:47*pm, hk wrote:
These "golden skin" contests typically are held poolside on Saturday
afternoons, accompanied by plenty of beer. This particular one is the
"annual," which I am damned sorry I missed. Yet another reason to visit
lovely Costa Rica.

Site is a little slow, but it is worth the wait.

http://www.nacion.com/ln_ee/ESPECIAL...ldorada_cleon/

If you wasn't such a fat nail chewing little ogre, your wife might pay
attention to you and you wouldn't need to fantasize about babes you
can't have......