BoatBanter.com

-   -   Quick!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96982-quick.html)

John H.[_5_] August 12th 08 09:37 PM

Quick!!!

I'm taking my wife to Bonefish Grill for her b-day, which is today. What's
the best thing on the menu in your opinion. We leave in 26 minutes!

Jim August 12th 08 09:58 PM

Quick!!!

"John H." wrote in message
I'm taking my wife to Bonefish Grill for her b-day, which is today. What's
the best thing on the menu in your opinion. We leave in 26 minutes!

Steak!

JimH[_2_] August 13th 08 12:07 AM

Quick!!!

On Aug 12, 4:37*pm, John H. wrote:
I'm taking my wife to Bonefish Grill for her b-day, which is today. What's
the best thing on the menu in your opinion. We leave in 26 minutes!

You certainly put some thought into that B-Day celebration.

John H.[_5_] August 13th 08 01:04 AM

Quick!!!

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:58:30 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
I'm taking my wife to Bonefish Grill for her b-day, which is today. What's
the best thing on the menu in your opinion. We leave in 26 minutes!

Steak!

Had grouper. Great stuff! Now I want to find it in a store and fix it
myself. My wife pigged out on Bang-Bang shrimp. Tonight they were a little
more bang-bang than usual, so I had to help her out. Damn shame.
--
***** Hope your day is a little better than decent! *****

John H

JimH[_2_] August 13th 08 01:07 AM

Quick!!!

On Aug 12, 8:04*pm, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:58:30 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
I'm taking my wife to Bonefish Grill for her b-day, which is today. What's
the best thing on the menu in your opinion. We leave in 26 minutes!

Steak!

Had grouper. Great stuff! Now I want to find it in a store and fix it
myself. My wife pigged out on Bang-Bang shrimp. Tonight they were a little
more bang-bang than usual, so I had to help her out. Damn shame.
--
***** Hope your day is a little better than decent! *****

* * * * * John H

Short B-Day celebration for your wife.

Did she take off with the waiter for a good time?

[email protected] August 13th 08 02:53 AM

Quick!!!

On Aug 12, 8:04 pm, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:58:30 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
I'm taking my wife to Bonefish Grill for her b-day, which is today. What's
the best thing on the menu in your opinion. We leave in 26 minutes!

Steak!

Had grouper. Great stuff! Now I want to find it in a store and fix it
myself. My wife pigged out on Bang-Bang shrimp. Tonight they were a little
more bang-bang than usual, so I had to help her out. Damn shame.
--
***** Hope your day is a little better than decent! *****

John H

Be careful when buying grouper. A seafood house here just got busted
for selling some sort of farm raised asian fish as grouper.

John H.[_5_] August 13th 08 11:45 AM

Quick!!!

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:53:35 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:04 pm, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:58:30 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
I'm taking my wife to Bonefish Grill for her b-day, which is today. What's
the best thing on the menu in your opinion. We leave in 26 minutes!

Steak!

Had grouper. Great stuff! Now I want to find it in a store and fix it
myself. My wife pigged out on Bang-Bang shrimp. Tonight they were a little
more bang-bang than usual, so I had to help her out. Damn shame.
--
***** Hope your day is a little better than decent! *****

John H

Be careful when buying grouper. A seafood house here just got busted
for selling some sort of farm raised asian fish as grouper.

Too late now, but thanks for the advice. Whatever I had was pretty good!
--
** Good Day! **

John H

[email protected] August 13th 08 03:58 PM

Quick!!!

On Aug 12, 7:07*pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 12, 4:37*pm, John H. wrote:

I'm taking my wife to Bonefish Grill for her b-day, which is today. What's
the best thing on the menu in your opinion. We leave in 26 minutes!

You certainly put some thought into that B-Day celebration.

Yep, just like your clone/lover Harry, anything anybody else does, you
instantly have a negative comment. WAFA Jr.