BoatBanter.com

-   -   How to lose 75 pounds while posting 24/7... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96953-how-lose-75-pounds-while-posting-24-7-a.html)

[email protected] August 11th 08 09:03 PM

How to lose 75 pounds while posting 24/7...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0503100813.htm

Hey Shortpants, how much did you pay the Gregorian overlords of
science for this little piece of technology?

Now we know where wafa's boats are, and possibly that 75 pounds too;)
I wonder if you can use it on only 25% of your body mass 8-O

HK August 11th 08 09:08 PM

wrote:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0503100813.htm

Hey Shortpants, how much did you pay the Gregorian overlords of
science for this little piece of technology?

Now we know where wafa's boats are, and possibly that 75 pounds too;)
I wonder if you can use it on only 25% of your body mass 8-O

If I were you, I'd go on a strictly fish diet, Scotty. Supposed to be
brain food, and you are sorely in need of something to feed what brain
you have.

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,

Mike[_6_] August 12th 08 01:32 AM

How to lose 75 pounds while posting 24/7...

That's too funny.

Man, he looks to be 300# in that picture. Add another 75# to that and you
get a major league porker. What a slob. g

--Mike